Open new windows smaller
1. You will already have a browser window open reading this. Close all other browser windows.
2. Now, use this link to right click, "Open in" and open a second browser window. Now shrink that second one to the task bar.
3. Your back looking at the first one, it's a full window. Close it.
4. Now reopen the second and Resize and position it how you want. Now press "CTRL" and Click the X (top right of window) to close.
5. Bring a new browser window up, it should be "shrunk" now "Maximize" it again.
6. Now press "CTRL" and Click the X to close ...AGAIN :)
7. Finally, Open the new browser window and it should open maximized.
8. NOW you can Right click a link and it SHOULD (does here) "open in" to the size you chose earlier.
You may want to practise it a few times, seems confusing but it's not. Incidentally if you want to revert back to having it open full again, maximize it MANUALLY, "CTRL and exit [X, top right of screen] the first window and then do the same for the second one.
Re Open >> choose "open in" and it should open in full screen again.